Metadyn Inc. is a leading blockchain software tools and infrastructure provider for the development of Web3 decentralized software applications (‘dApps’) with marque customers such as Artsy and Artnet.
Software is licensed as a service to Web3 system developers for delivery of end-solutions such as token based marketplaces, interactive crypto games and custom block-chain-based applications.
The company was founded in 2021 by the pioneers of NFT technology and blockchain applications development. Its premier product, Quantum Web3 Application Platform, is named after the very first NFT made by co-founder, Kevin McCoy.
What You’ll Do:
- Engage new brands by positioning Monegraph’s ReadyMade suite in a compelling, strategic manner
- Own the entire sales cycle from prospecting, proposal delivery, negotiation and account management
- Deliver proposals that exceed brands and agency marketing objectives and expectations
- Provide brands new to the NFT world with effective solutions
- Develop and maintain relationships within agencies and brands, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the account’s organization, needs and revenue potential
- Meet & exceed quarterly and annual sales targets as well as assuming campaign ownership
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of direct selling experience to national clients and strategic agency planning teams in the out of home advertising industry
- The ability to sell through innovative multi-platform media programs
- A proven track record of establishing relationships with agency/buying and client decision makers and a current network of established client and senior agency relationships
- A proven track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required for outbound sales disciplines, including excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- A strong success record of negotiation with a highly organized, flexible and proactive attitude
- Desire to work in a personally rewarding position on a committed team in a challenging, fast-paced industry
- Diligent work ethic, dependable and ethical character
- Fortitude to attack every challenge as though there are no other options but to succeed
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
Account Manager – Product
- Drive the launch of NFT drops with a variety of partners as well as major product partnerships, especially those projects with more technically complex implementations
- Manage both the big picture and the important details—staying on top of deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed and crafting ways to add to existing partnerships
- Lead cross-functional efforts supporting key partners with Marketing, Product, Engineering, Community.
- Grow relationships with existing partners and provide best-in-class support to help them best leverage the OpenSea platform
- Build and maintain processes to help efficiently manage partner launches, measure performance, and ensure top partners feel supported
- Have a deep understanding of Web3 or NFTs, including the more technical elements associated with NFTs
- Leverage creative thinking to help with partnerships go-to-market and solve problems during the implementation process
- Ability to engage and influence both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Demonstrated skills utilizing data to provide actionable insights and ensure we’re driving toward the best possible outcome for Monegraph and our partners
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence (EQ), and ability to persuade/drive alignment among differing perspectives
- Passionate about Web3 and the future of NFT
Influencer Marketing Manager
- Lead creative strategies for influencer/creator programs from “What if we?” to “Here’s what we learned.”
- Amplify Brand and Product projects with specific influencer partnerships by managing talent identification and vetting, outreach, negotiations, ideation, and measurement.
- Manage agency partners and process including talent selection, creative reviews, and post-campaign learnings.
- Proactively find ways influencer marketing can help us leverage emerging trends, sticky insights, and business opportunities.
- Define success metrics and regularly share results with leadership.
- Translate campaign reports into actionable insights for teams, projects, and processes.
- Collaborate with Media and Creative teams to create a process for scaling UGC across platforms.
- Become the Brand team’s resident expert on emerging platforms for creators
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role (in-house or agency). Experience in tech, Crypto/NFT, lifestyle & art, fashion, and/or music a plus.
- Proven track record of building influencer campaigns that bring brands into new, culturally relevant spaces.
- A real passion for all things social media and Internet culture. You have a finger on the pulse of Gen Z/youth culture, emerging digital platforms, and the creator/influencer/celebrity landscape. So, naturally, you know your way around TikTok, Instagram, Discord, Twitch — to name a few.
- You are an eager futurist, ready to turn learnings into new experiments across channels, formats, and types of creators.
- You know how to work autonomously and work on multiple different projects at a time, all while keeping track of the details in each.
- You are a self-starter who proactively pitches ideas to internal and external teams.
- You are an intuitive collaborator with experience working cross-functionally and with external stakeholders. You know when to bring people together and when to take the lead.
- You have a strong understanding of paid social media.